Giant rainbow tours Adur to spread a little cheer
A giant knitted rainbow is going on tour of Shoreham, Southwick and Fishersgate to spread a little cheer and bring people hope fur the future.
Organised by Over the Moon, the rainbow has been made with the help of 30 community knitters and Nigel Beverton, who made the frame.
Emily Phillips, director, said: “Our giant community rainbow is taking a tour in Adur. Walk under the rainbow, think about what you are grateful for, make a wish for the year.
“Take a photo to remember the moment, record your gratitude or wish and post it in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, or online #undertherainbow together with your photo.”
Confirmed locations for Under the Rainbow are as follows but please note dates and times are weather dependent:
• Friday, April 30, 12pm to 6pm, Buckingham Park, Shoreham
• Saturday, May 1, 10am to 4pm, Coronation Green, Shoreham
• Sunday, May 2, 10am to 4pm Fishersgate Recreation Ground
• Monday, May 3, 10am to 4pm, Southwick Green
• Saturday, May 8, 10am to 4pm, St Mary de Haura Church, Shoreham
• Sunday, May 9, 10am to 4pm, Southwick Beach Green