What’s inside this week’s West Sussex Gazette?
This week’s edition of the West Sussex Gazette is out today.
The latest issue, featuring 24 pages of news, views and sport, includes:
- Historic artefacts worth more than £1m stolen from Arundel Castle
- Concerns raised about Rampion wind farm expansion plans, with turbines that could be as big as Eiffel Tower
- Our best beaches win awards
- Girl whose beehive was stolen gets a special treat from Rolls-Royce
- Marking English Tourism Week
As well as more news and sport, the Gazette is home to a fantastic selection of columnists.
The Sussex Wildlife Trust provides expert insight into the county’s flora and fauna; get tips on the best wines from experienced wine consultant, agent, writer and educator Richard Esling; Tillington farmer Gwyn Jones guides you through the world of farming, including the latest issues affecting those providing food for our tables; and much more.
The Gazette has been providing trusted news since 1853.
Pick up your copy in shops now.
Meanwhile, like and visit the Gazette’s website – www.westsussextoday.co.uk – and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WSGazette – for daily updates.