Firefighters have been called to a Horsham tip this evening (Friday August 26).
Crews are currently attending the fire at the Hop Oast centre, located between the town and Southwater.
A spokesman for the fire service said a small fire broke out in a metal bin outside the recycling centre.
It is believed to have been caused by a barbecue, the spokesman added.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.