Electrical shower fire in Chichester

editorial image

Chichester and Bognor firefighters were called to a property after reports of a fire in an electric shower unit last night.

Crews from Chichester and Bognor Regis were called to the scene in Pound Farm Road shortly after 5pm on Saturday (October 25).

No-one was injured in the incident and crews had made the scene safe by 5.30pm.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.chichester.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ChichesterObserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @Chiobserver

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Chichester Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.