War medals, jewellery and a hedge cutter are among the items stolen from properties in Mid Sussex this month.
If you saw or heard anything, or have any information about any incident contact the police online, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
These are the burglaries reported by Sussex Police so far this month:
- There was an attempted burglary in Lexington Drive Haywards Heath on November 1.
- There was a break to the house on November 1 in Brook Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath.
- Jewellery was stolen from the property in Station Road, Burgess Hill on October 31. Entry was gained via back door.
- On November 2, between 2-4.30pm a property was broken into on Oakwood Road, Burgess Hill. Entry was made via the front door and jewellery was stolen.
- Cash and jewellery were stolen on November 2 from the property in London Road, Burgess Hill.
- On November 2 in Queens Road, Burgess Hill cash was stolen from the property after an entry was made via ground floor rear window.
- On November 2 a property was broken into on Payton Drive, Burgess Hill. Jewellery and war medals were stolen.
- On November 5 in Imberhorne Lane, Burgess Hill a garage was broken into. Quad Bike and a trailer were stolen.
- Garage and work shop were broken into on November 5 in Reeds Lane, Hassocks. Hedge cutter and batteries were stolen.