Three people arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a man was found with a head injury and stab wounds in Horsham, have been released without charge, police have said.
Officers said they discovered a man covered in blood and bleeding from his head at a block of flats in Burnham Place, Park Terrace East in the early hours of June 8.
He was rushed to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in a critical condition.
Police said his condition has improved and he has now discharged himself from hospital
At the time, police said four people had been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
Police said this week three of these have now been released without charge.
A 27-year-old man from Horsham has been re-bailed until September 24 while enquiries continue, officers added.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be among the first to know what’s going on.
1 Make our website your homepage at www.wscountytimes.co.uk
2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wscountytimes
3 Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes
4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The County Times – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.