I read with interest your article of the 10.9.15 in the West Sussex County Times, ‘Judicial review could challenge local plan’.
Would the councillors who are proposing this challenge answer the following questions.
1. Will a judicial review stop the HDPF being implemented and by how long?
2. Will this review extend the time that developers have to build wherever they like as a five year supply will not be in place?
3. Will this delay Neighbourhood Plans being fully implemented?
4. Is it true the judicial review will not stop the North Horsham development?
5. Is it therefore true that many more developments and houses will come forward in the interim to be built in the area?
Copsale Road, Maplehurst
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be among the first to know what’s going on.
1 Make our website your homepage at www.wscountytimes.co.uk
2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wscountytimes
3 Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes
4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The County Times – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.