Woman treated for smoke inhalation after fire

Fire engine

Fire engine

0
Have your say

An elderly woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a flat in Pound Hill, Crawley.

Firefighters and paramedics were called to the kitchen fire in Grattons Drive on Monday (April 22) at around 6.45pm.

The fire was out when the emergency crews arrived.

A spokesman for the South East Coast Ambulance Service said: “The woman was able to be treated at the scene and there was no need for hospital treatment.”