FIREMEN have been tackling a kitchen fire in Shoreham.
West Sussex Fire and Rescue was called to Little High Street at 11.36am today.
The woman in the first-floor flat, above the Giant bike store, suffered mild smoke inhalation and was treated by an ambulance crew.
Firefighters used two breathing apparatus and a hose reel to tackle the fire, caused by cooking, and are currently ventilating the property using a positive pressure ventilation fan.
Giant Shoreham tweeted a picture and said: “Knew the deals on @GiantUK bikes @GiantShoreham were hot but now they’re smoking!”