Trains services across the south east are experiencing major disruption after a person was hit by a train at South Croydon.
According to Southern Railways, the incident has resulted in delays of up to 60 minutes on all routes through East Croydon.
The delays are expected to continue until around about 5pm this afternoon. Reports first began to arrive at 12.35pm
No details have been released about what has happened at South Croydon.
Among services affected are those to Haywards Heath, Three Bridges, Horsham, Uckfield, Crowborough and numerous other services included those to further afield such as Portsmouth and Milton Keynes
First Capital Connect passengers may use:
- Croydon Tramlink between Wimbledon and East Croydon via Mitcham Junction
- London buses in the South London area
- London Underground and Southern services on any reasonable route
Southern passengers may use:
- First Capital Connect, London buses, London Overground, Southeastern and South West Trains services on any reasonable route
- First Great Western services between Redhill and Guildford
- London Underground services between London terminals
- Metrobus services between Redhill and Three Bridges