Man taken to hospital after blaze in Worthing garage

editorial image
0
Have your say

A man was taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Worthing in the early hours.

Firefighters were called to the blaze in a private garage in Dominion Road at 3.30am this morning (October 24).

A spokesman for West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said the fire started accidentally and a man was taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Two pumps from Worthing were at the scene and had made the area safe by 5am.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news

3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.