Gas leak at a home in Horsham

Fire crews are now damping down
Fire crews are now damping down
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a gas leak at a house in Horsham over the weekend.

The incident, in Cissbury Close, was reported to West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service at 5.15pm on Sunday September 28 where crews found a fractured gas main in the property.

Gas and electricity supplies were isolated by firefighters and neighbouring houses were evacuated.

Two breathing apparatus and a positive pressure ventilation fan were used to remove the gas from the property and the incident was handed over to the gas board.