FIREFIGHTERS were called to a garage fire in Worthing earlier this afternoon.
Two fire engines attended the incident in Heene Place, Worthing, at 3.33pm.
A battery charger had set alight and two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire using a hose reel. The occupants of the house had use two dry powder extinguishers on the fire before crews arrived.
No one was injured and the scene was declared safe at 4.11pm.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.