Fire in Burgess Hill house’s garage

Fire crews are now damping down
Fire crews are now damping down
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a garage at a house in Burgess Hill last night (Thursday August 1).

The emergency service arrived just after 7.30pm at the home in Marlborough Drive.

There was a small fire in an overheated battery drill in the house’s garage.

However, the fire was out when the emergency service arrived, but they checked the device for any problems and left around 15 minutes later.