Vet duo take on London Marathon for charity
Two Slinfold veterinary surgeons are on a mission to raise as much money as possible for cancer research and support by taking part in the gruelling 26.2 mile London Marathon.
Mark Maltman, 39, a marathon veteran, is running in memory of a close friend who died from throat cancer in 2011. He will be raising funds for Cancer Research UK.
His colleague, Hannah West, 23, will take part in the mammoth challenge alongside her mum and friend Penny, who is currently fighting cancer.
Her donations will go towards Macmillan Cancer Support.
To find out more visit http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/maltmancosham
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- The forgotten horror writer who sold more books than Bram Stoker’s Dracula
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North