Tributes paid to‘ beautiful angel’ Brooke, 21, at funeral
A funeral was held to celebrate the life of a young mum who was remembered by her family and friends as a ‘beautiful angel’.
A ceremony was held on Friday (February 15) which aimed to reflect the glamour and personality of Brooke Symes.
Brooke was only 21 when she died suddenly on January 20, leaving her two-year-old daughter Maisie, loving family and many friends.
Brooke’s mother Steph Pullen, 40, said the celebration of Brooke’s life was the perfect homage to a beautiful girl who always enjoyed being centre stage.
Around 100 people dressed in red, white and black attended Surrey and Sussex Crematorium.
See today’s Crawley Observer for full story and pictures.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North