Trains disrupted through Horsham district
Southern train services through Horsham are being disrupted this afternoon (Thursday February 7) after to a signalling problem and a passenger being taken ill at Clapham Junction.
Because of this, Southern and Gatwick Express services to and from London Victoria are being delayed by up to 30 minutes. These delays will continue until further notice, The 4pm Horsham service to Portsmouth Harbour has been cancelled altogether.
Gatwick Express are currently running a half hourly service to and from London Victoria. Tickets are being accepted on First Capital Connect, South West Trains, London Underground and London Buses via any reasonable routes.
To find out whether this will impact your journey and to get alternative options, please use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner, or call TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- The forgotten horror writer who sold more books than Bram Stoker’s Dracula
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North