Southern has ‘no plans’ to make West Coastway staff redundant
CONTRARY to rumours on social networking sites, Southern Railway has said there are ‘no plans to make anyone redundant’ as a result of a recent review of West Coastway stations.
A spokesperson for Southern Railways, said: “We have just completed a station-by-station review on the West Coastway to determine how we can deploy staff so that we can offer the best customer service possible.
“We are not in a position to be able to make public what these changes will be as we consulting our staff, but what we can say is that there are no plans to make anyone redundant as a result of the review.”
The West Coastway Railway line runs between Brighton and Southampton stations.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east