Sea shanties will have people swaying at the Duke of Wellington in Shoreham on Friday.
The Captain’s Beard duo will be performing at the Brighton Road pub on Sunday, from 4pm to 6pm.
The pub has recently been taken over by Brodie Dawson and Sara Edon, who have lots of plans for the future.
See next week’s Herald to find out more.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North