Pyecombe driver named
A driver who died nine days after he was involved in a road collision at Pyecombe has been named by police.
Leo Marks, 95, lived in Saddlescombe Road, Saddlescombe.
Mr Marks was left seriously injured on Wednesday, January 23 when his Toyota Starlet car left the road at Pyecombe and collided with a road sign.
The vehicle appeared to have spun in the carriageway on the northbound A23 on to the A281 West Road by the Texaco garage at about 4.10pm, before hitting a large street sign.
He was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with serious injuries but died there on Friday (February, 1).
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west