Paris flights launched in Shoreham
DAILY flights to Paris from Shoreham were launched yesterday (Wednesday).
Brighton City Airways, the new airline operating from Brighton (Shoreham) Airport, says the flights provide the fastest link to France’s capital from the area.
The flights land at Paris Pontoise, close to central Paris, allowing passengers to reach the city centre within two and a half hours of parking at Shoreham.
Airport manager Ric Belfield said: “This is absolutely what we want to see at the airport, scheduled international travel bringing people through our historic airport, which was the first licensed airfield in Britain.
“This prompted us to rename the airport Brighton (Shoreham) Airport, to link it properly to our neighbouring city.”
Seats to Paris can be secured online at brightoncityairways.com
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North