Long rail delays after body of man found on line
The body of a man has been found on the railway line between Horley and Gatwick Airport, British Transport Police (BTP) has confirmed.
A spokesman said: “Officers from BTP and Sussex Police attended the incident, which was reported to BTP at 11.57am, and is currently being treated as non-suspicious.”
Southern warned passengers to expect delays of up to 90 minutes on their journey with short notice alterations and cancellations.
Metrobus will accept rail tickets on the 100 route between Redhill and Three Bridges.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west