DCSIMG

Firefighters called to smoking footlight in Burgess Hill

editorial image

editorial image

Firefighters were called out to a recreation ground in Burgess Hill after smoke was seen to be coming from a footlight on Saturday (July 12).

The call came at around 3.40pm to go to the recreation ground in Western Road.

A footlight near a basketball court was smoking, due to a small fire in the electrical wiring.

This was put out using a CO2 extenguisher.

The electricity board was asked to isolate the supply.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page