DCSIMG

Chimney fire at house in Cowfold

Fire in Storrington

Fire in Storrington

Firefighters were called to Cowfold yesterday after a chimney caught fire at a house in the area.

The incident in Station Road was reported to West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service at 6.15pm on Thursday evening (August 21) where crews spent two hours fighting the blaze.

On arrival firefighters also found the house filled with smoke.

The fire was extinguished using two breathing apparatus and a chimney kit. A thermal imaging camera was also used to check for hot spots in the property. Two water tender ladders were sent from Horsham and one was also sent from Haywards Heath.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page