Easy Rider actor for Goodwood Festival of Speed
A HOLLYWOOD star will be making an appearance at Goodwood’s Festival of Speed this year.
Peter Fonda, who previously appeared at the festival in 2009, was one of the stars of the 1969 film Easy Rider.
He joins a number of other top racing names whose attendance has already been confirmed.
Former F1 drivers David Coulthard, Jochen Mass and Emanuele Pirro will also be attending.
In total, the drivers set to appear at Goodwood this July have achieved 20 Grand Prix wins, as well as 12 Le Mans 24 Hours victories, four Indy 500 wins, four BTCC Championships, and four Targa Florio chequered flags.
Those confirmed attending are: Rauno Aaltonen, Richard Attwood, David Brabham, Kenny Brack, Russell Brookes, Tony Brooks, Ron Chandler, Vic Elford, Stuart Graham, Arturo Merzario, Hannu Mikkola, Henri Pescarolo, Win Percy, Brian Redman, Anthony Reid, Jack Sears, Steve Soper, Bobby Unser, John Whitmore.
Festival organisers said more names are yet to be announced.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North