Double jobs boost for Mid Sussex
Job seekers in Mid Sussex are set for a double boost to brighten the economic gloom.
An American firm plans to move from its UK-based centres to Burgess Hill in the next few months.
And Government confirmation of the Haywards Heath Railway Station redevelopment will mean about 200 jobs coming to the area with work starting this summer.
Civic and business leaders this week welcomed the positive news.
n See Mid Sussex Times for the full stories.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east