Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at a home in Dial Post when expensive jewellery was stolen.
The address in Worthing Road was broken into between 8pm and midnight on Thursday (January 16).
Among the items taken were:
- a ladies Classic Rolex watch which had a champagne coloured dial with 10 diamonds on the face,
- a diamond bezel with a president bracelet,
- an opal ring with 32 diamonds surrounding the opal,
- an oversized Michael Kors ladies watch with a diamante bezel,
- a Guess Couture cream and rose gold watch, and
- a 22 carat gold screw locking bracelet.
A cream sack-like Prada handbag was also stolen and possibly used to put the jewellery in.
Sussex Police launched Operation Magpie to tackle burglary across the county.
Detective Constable Sarah Thurgood said: “I would urge anyone who is either offered any of the stolen items or anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at this time to contact us.”
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 91 of 17/1, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.