BREAKING NEWS: Ram raid at Bolnore Co-op
Police are reporting a ram raid at the Co-op in Bolnore Village, on the outskirts of Haywards Heath.
The incident happened at about 0025am today Monday. The Co-op was entered and a cash machine stolen from inside the store.
Police are appealing for any information about the incident. Anyone who saw or heard anything is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0014 of 04/03/2013.
Bolnore Village is the housing estate of several thousand homes built by Crest Nicholson off Isaacs Lane between Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill,
The estate, which is newly built since 2000, is designed to be like a village and has narrow, twisting roads which dissuade fast driving.
The Co-op store is situated in the village square, at the heart of the network of residential roads, with a car park in front of it.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North