Carbon monoxide leak at a home in Horsham

Fire crews are now damping down
Fire crews are now damping down
Have your say

Fire crews were called to Horsham this weekend after a carbon monoxide leak was detected at a flat.

The incident, at a flat in New Street, was reported to West Sussex Fire and Rescue service at 10.20pm on Friday evening (August 22).

Firefighters isolated the source of the leak and ventilated the property.

The incident has been left with the home owner and the housing association have been contacted.