Car ablaze in Worthing garage

Worthing firefighters attended a car fire in a garage earlier this morning
Worthing firefighters attended a car fire in a garage earlier this morning
1
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS attended a car fire in a private garage this morning.

At around 3.45am a Lotus in a garage in St George’s Road, Worthing, set alight.

Two fire engines attended and firefighters used breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and a hose reel to extinguish the flames.

The car had not been used for the past two days and the cause was said to be due to an electrical fault.