BREAKING: House fire hospitalises four

Fire service attended a fire in Albion Street, Southwick, earlier this morning
Fire service attended a fire in Albion Street, Southwick, earlier this morning

A bedroom fire in Southwick has left four family members hospitalised due to smoke inhalation.

A fire crew attended the incident in Albion Street at 6.57am today, entering the home using breathing apparatus.

Two adults and two children were taken to hospital with smoke inhalation following treatment by South East Coast Ambulance Service.

Did you know the family or witness the fire?

Contact Shoreham Herald 01903 282390 or letters@shorehamherald.co.uk