Bognor firefighters clear smoke-logged flat

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS helped clear a smoke-logged Bognor Regis flat after unattended cooking caused a small kitchen fire.

A Bognor crew was at the scene in Argyle Road last night (November 26) around 10pm.

They used a fan to ventilate the property, making it safe by 10.30pm.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.bognor.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BognorRegisObserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @BogObserver

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Bognor Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.