A detached character cottage believed to have been built in 1910 as part of a larger country estate and nestled into the northern escarpment of The South Downs.
The property is set in grounds of just under three acres with formal gardens to the front and rear of the property and with a large informal woodland area to one side.
The property offers a good opportunity for buyers to make a personal statement and features include oil-fired central heating, three double bedrooms, double garage, panoramic views from the grounds plus a variety of outbuildings including a character gazebo and a modern log cabin providing many uses including home/cinema, fitness/games room as well as a home office.
For further details please contact Marchants Estate Agents on 01273 843333.
- Brighton and Hove Albion training ground extension approved, despite flood fears
- Big hearted Craig, 24, has given life to others
- Preview: Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion FC - play-off semi-final
- At the Vets: Going on holiday? Make sure that your pets have a good time too
- EXCLUSIVE: New flight paths from Gatwick could affect thousands in Sussex
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for West Sussex
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North